Ndlea Recruitment Portal 2019– The National drug law enforcement agency invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to boost their workforce. If you are interested in getting the Ndlea job, we advise you calm down and go through this write up.
Right here, I will show you how to apply for the Ndlea job, requirements, application procedure and also, give you all the necessary information that you need to know about the ongoing recruitment.
It will be an e-recruitment where all interested candidates will login to ndlea recruitment portal to register and submit their applications. At the end of the day,the best among all the applicants will be selected for screening, aptitude test and interview.
Interested candidates has been asking us numerous questions about the ongoing Ndlea recruitment 2019. Some of these questions are as follows;
When will Ndlea begin 2019/2020 recruitment?
Where can i obtain ndlea recruitment application form?
What is the 2019 official recruitment portal for national drug law enforcement agency?
What are the requirements for the national drug law enforcement agency 2019?
How can i apply for Ndlea recruitment
The Ndlea recruitment portal 2019 is still open and registration is still on going. if you are interested in getting the job, kindly click here
Ndlea Recruitment Requirements 2019/2020
Interested candidates must fulfill the under-stated requirement before they can apply for the national drug law enforcement agency job opening.
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
How to Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement Agency 2019/2020
If you want us to help you with anything about the ongoing Ndlea recruitment, kindly leave a comment behind or, book mark this page and visit regularly to get all the latest information concerning the ongoing National drug law enforcement agency, job openings in Nigeria and lots more.
Don’t forget to share this with friends on social media.