Recruitment into 9mobile @ careers.9mobile.com.ng
The recruitment into 9mobile company just started. Don’t be left out as thousands of other applicants have grabbed this rare opportunity. Read this article carefully for the secrets and the procedures for application to be unveiled to you. See the available positions on the 9mobile company below.
This recruitment program is mainly for fresh unemployed graduates. if you have any interest in working in their firm then this article is definitely for you. This 9mobile company is a Nigerian telecommunications company and please do well to note that the application form is totally free, and don’t fall into the hands of online fraudsters.
Available positions at 9mobile include
- Senior Engineering, Solution Architect.
- Manager, commercial planning.
- Specialist, graphic designer.
- Specialist, Tax & compliance.
- Manager, IT demand & BR Management.
- Manager, Wintel.
- Head, Product & enterprise solution Development.
- Manager, Key Accounts.
- Manager, SME & online channels.
- Account Manager, Corporate & SME Sales.
- Director, Financial Control.
- Specialist, Enterprise Solution Development.
- Manager, Creative Services.
- Manager, Infrastructure Architect.
- Senior Engineer, IoT & Digital Services.
- Specialist, Legal services.
Requirements 9mobile recruitment
The primary requirements of any expected applicant is at least a B.sc, NCE or HND, or OND degree in a field of study, but note that I must be from a known or recognized tertiary institution.
The applicant should ensure to have at least a minimum of 5 credits, English and mathematics included.
All the candidates that aspire for the application should ensure that they are computer literate. This will help to boost their chances of getting the job. Because 9 mobile is a technology-based operating company computer literacy is essential for you to secure a job in the firm.
How to apply for 9mobile Recruitment
You can simply apply for 9mobile by going to their website careers.9mobile.com.ng. Ensure to fill the form online correctly, upload the required documents and review them carefully before you submit them.
If you are interested in receiving regular job updates like this, kindly drop your email in the commentary section.