Are you searching for Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment 2020/2020 or would you like us to show you how you can apply for current job openings at airtel Nigeria? If you just said yes then, all you have to do is; calm down and read through so that you will get all the important information and updates.
What you will see right here is, Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment for both graduates and non graduates, its recruitment portal, requirements for the job and how to apply for the job. To get all of these and more for free we advise you read up.
We have always told you that have fast you apply for a particular job doesn’t really matter, what matters is; how attractive your cv is. Be sure to package your cv in such a manner that it will be attractive to the employer.
They are numerous vacancies in the Airtel communication company in Nigeria at large. What you will do is to find the one that suit your qualification. If you apply for the position that does not suit your qualification, you will not be contacted for the job.
Job Title: OTT Video Content Specialist
Purpose of the Job
- This role will be responsible for managing our OTT video services business line-leading initiatives to guarantee licensing/purchasing of in-demand content, enhancing/developing new services in our OTT video portfolio and growing user adoption and engagement for our OTT video services.
- This role, reporting to the General Manager of Digital Innovation & Content, and will collaborate with cross-functional internal teams, work directly with Content Aggregators/Movie Studios/Movie industry stakeholders to drive the execution of Airtel’s OTT video strategy to ensure market leadership in the OTT video space.
recommended: shoprite massive recruitment 2020.
Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in purchasing/planning OTT video content
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience liaising with local and international video content rights owners in content buying and licensing for OTT platforms
- Deep understanding of content windowing for international and local video content
- Experience managing content curation teams for high performing OTT video services
- Digital Media, Content Services, Digital Distribution or other related experience strongly desired
- Direct work experience at a OTT content provider/aggregator, such as a major video or broadcast, and/or for a platform who sells OTT video services in this market
- Industry experience and relationships in the Movie, Telco or Media verticals
- Mid-Senior management experience in Content Management and/or Content Marketing
- Working knowledge of Video On Demand (VOD) technologies, ecosystem and business models
- Strategic thinker, analytical orientation with hands-on “get it done” attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strengths in communications, risk management, conflict resolution skills working in a team environment and mentoring team members
- Awareness of the core systems used to perform VOD services (i.e. DAM, Transcoders, Order Systems)
- Willing to travel approximately 15%.
How to Apply for Airtel Job Recruitment in Nigeria
If you want us to help you with anything about this recruitment kindly leave a comment behind. feel free to ask us any question because we are here to serve you better.