Right here, we will show you all the Airtel Recruitment 2020/2021 vacancies you can apply for as a graduate and non graduate. From the news we got, there are numerous vacancies in airtel Communication Company across the 36 states in Nigeria.
Meanwhile, Airtel communication recruits from January to December every single year. We advise you read through this wonderful publication to get the entire gist regarding Airtel recruitment 2020/2021.
We also have information regarding the application deadline, online application procedure, requirements and lots more.
See also: shoprite massive recruitment 2020/2021
be sure to package your cv in a way that it will look attractive so that you will be contacted for the job. if your cv is not attractive, you will not be contacted.
Recommended: wema bank nation wide recruitment 2020/2021
- Job Title: Lead, Customer Service Application SME
- The position is a key role within Nigeria that will be responsible for maintaining and supporting all Customer Service Applications, tools and utilities to support Airtel Nigeria IT Services.
- This is an expert role with the responsibility for maintaining close collaboration with HQ-IT Customer Service Application Lead to ensure Airtel Nigeria is delivering business results expected on Customer Service Application domain.
Other job expectations include:
- Delivering activities in line with Customer Service Application domain strategy and initiatives to support IT enablement to drive sales in Airtel Nigeria
- Leading delivery of projects of applicable domain in Airtel Nigeria that attribute to the success of Airtel Nigeria business by collaborating with cross functional teams
- Promoting continuous improvement of processes and delivery of results within assigned domain.
- Ensuring Business Value creation through simplifying application design, simplifying customer experience and efficient deliveries
- Optimizing Change requirement delivery for faster time to market and ensuring first time right efficiency.
- Managing Timely Rollout of Projects:
- Ensuring appropriate Governance mechanisms for successful implementation of projects.
- Delivering On-schedule, on-budget of IT solutions to facilitate commercial products delivery
- The Customer Service Application SME must have a deep understanding of the Telco IT domain as well as a broad architecture understanding for IT in a telecom environment
- The Customer Service Application SME will have a solid background in translating business demand to IT Solution design and applying multiple technical solutions to business problems
- The Customer Service Application SME will be well-versed with micro services, containers, cloud, DevOps
- The Customer Service Application SME must be a believer in Open-Source environment to develop software solutions
- MSc/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis or a related study.
- 5-7 years of work experience on Customer Service domain’s Application design and delivery.
- Experience working in multi-vendor managed service IT operating model.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering project on relevant domain
- Experiencing in redesigning and simplifying the products, services and processes
How to Apply for Airtel Recruitment 2020/2021
If you want us to help you with anything about airtel recruitment, kindly leave a comment at the end of this write up.