The Italian Government scholarship is for students of foreign countries and the citizens of Italy who are residing abroad. The main aim of this scholarship is to promote the Italian language , culture and to strengthen international cooperation in scientific, technological, and artistic fields.
Italy has a wide range of good universities both public and private universities. There are actually more than 60 brilliant public universities, with about 27 of them ranking in the list of world best universities. Furthermore,this scholarship presents a wide variety of universities for the fortunate student too select from for his or her studies.
The Italian government scholarship award is to present opportunities for candidates to pursue their maters and bachelor degree programs, the doctorate degree program is also available. However, scholarships are still available for research or linguistics in a a recognized Italian institution whether public or legally. moreover this is a rare chance for applicants to improve in your academic field and likewise in your knowledge of the Italian cultures.
FACTS ABOUT THE ITALIAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
HOST COUNTRY: Italy
AVAILABLE PROGRAMS FOR STUDY: master’s , doctorate and Bachelor’s degree programs
FINANCIAL SUPPORT: Fully funded
ELIGIBILITY STATUS: for international students only
DEADLINE: June 9, 2022 .
FULL LIST OF COURSES OFFERED IN DIFFERENT PROGRAMS.
Duration : 3 years
- Economics and management sciences
- Political science
Masters degree program
Duration: 1 year
- Veterinary medicine
- Agricultural and food sciences
- Linguistics and literature/ languages
- Pharmacy and Biotech
- Economics and management sciences
- Engineering and architecture
PRIVILEGES ENJOYED THROUGH THE SCHOLARSHIP
The Italian government scholarship provides the candidates with lots of advantages or benefits.
The candidates will not be paying for the enrollment and tuition fees. However, this does not apply to the Italian language and culture advanced courses, here full payment of registration and tuition fees is a priority. Also, the best of the candidates in the examinations is entitled to the sum of 900 euros which will be paid quarterly monthly.
Moreover, the italian government scholarship allowances will be given to the person when he /she opens up an account with name in an Italian bank.
Similarly, candidates are covered by health and medical insurance policies through the period of the scholarship.
NOTE>>> the medical and health insurance policy doesn’t cover for pre-existing health issues and equally dental care.
Criteria for Eligibility
- firstly, The italian government scholarship is for foreign and Italian students living abroad . However all European Union and non European union international candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- secondly,This scholarship opportunity is for both male and female alike
- Thirdly, Candidates with a Epic academic records stand a better chance
- Also, The candidates must all be very fluent in English language
- Futhermore,Candidates for this scholarship must not be less than 28 years of age
- In addition to that,Candidates with dual nationality are not advised to apply for the scholarship
Procedures for application
Lastly,Applications must be submitted via the https://studyinitaly.esteri.it/en/registrazione portal.
likewise, applicants should ensure they have a valid passport or identity card.
In conclusion,Applications after the deadline date would be rejected . so, ensure to submit your applications for the italian government schoolarships before the deadline date which is 9 of june, 2022