The CBN ties loan application portal is now open. If you are either a graduate or an undergraduate of any tertiary institution in the country then this write-up is for you. The federal government of Nigeria has approved a N500 million grant for Nigerian graduates and undergraduates, read this article and learn the application procedures and requirements.
What is the Program all about?
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has currently introduced a program, the Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship scheme (TIES). This program aims to provide various graduates and undergraduates to give them better access to apply for loans.
The TIES program also provides capital for various graduates and undergraduates. This helps to boost their independence and also helps them to be self-employed. This implies that graduates won’t have to suffer in search of white-collar jobs any longer.
Terms for Eligibility
For any graduate or undergraduate in any tertiary institution to be qualified for this loan he or she must meet the under-listed requirements.
- Firstly, for you to be qualified for the N 500 million grant, you must be a graduate from or currently in a Nigerian tertiary institution.
- The applicant must have a degree certificate either BSc, HND, or similar as a graduate
- The candidate must be through with his or her National youths service corps( NYSC) program and have a letter of discharge or exemption in his custody
- The person must not have exceeded 7 years after his or her NSC program
- Must have a certificate from any polytechnic or university confirming his or her entrepreneurship training
CBN TIES loan application processes
To have a successful registration or application for the TIES loan you must follow the following procedures strictly.
- Visit the portal https://cbnties.com.ng/Read the descriptions and get the information for the loan scheme you are most qualified for
- Click on the “apply now” icon
- Fill out the Application form correctly and carefully, here you will be asked
- Your year of graduation from school
- The year you were given your NYSC certificate
- The type of loan you wish to opt In for and your NYSC certificate number.
4,lastly, you key in your details in this form
- your first name
- your last name
- email address
- then you will confirm your password
5, finally, you can now click on “submit”
for more info and post like this visit www.jobindex.com.ng
if you find this post informative you can always click on the share button. Don’t forget to put down your email address for more updates