The Federal scholarship award:The Honourable Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu, has invited interested and highly qualified students of Nigeria to partake in the 2021/2022 scholarship examinations. Which is under the Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) for either postgraduate ,undergraduate , Masters or PHD students to study abroad.
Deadline for application: 20th of June 2022
Federal scholarship award-Undergraduate Courses
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Science and technology
- Agricultural science
- Social sciences
- Environmental sciences
Federal scholarship award-Postgraduate courses
- Masters degree- all fields
- phD –all fields
Note:The federal scholarship award is strictly for post and undergraduate studies.
Countries to study
- Russia- undergraduates & post graduates
- Morocco- undergraduates
- Hungary- undergraduates & post graduates
- Egypt- undergraduates
- China- undergraduates
- Serbia- undergraduates
- Romania- undergraduates
Requirements for the Federal Scholarship awards
- Firsly,All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must have at least 5 distinctions in their senior secondary school certificates.
- similarly , all applicants for the postgraduate degree should have a minimum of first degree with second class honours division. However ,the applicant has to be a fully registered student of either a federal or state university
Note: all applicants for the federal scholarship award for undergraduates must be between the ages of 17 to 20 years.
also, applicants for the postgraduate scholarship awards must be either 1st cass or2nd class upper divison degree holder. Moreover, the person must not be above the age of 40 for phD, and 35 for masters.
- The Applicant can present only the N.Y.S.C. discharge or exemption certificate.
- The applicant should also present evidence of readiness to be released by an employer if any.
Required documents for the federal scholarship award.
The following documents will be required of an applicant by the federal scholarship board;
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates
- Current international passport
- Medical reports from government hospitals
- The applicants NIN (national Identification number)/ card
- Birth certificate
- N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- 1st degree certificate
- Senior secondary school certificate.
How to apply
Firstly, all qualified students who are aspiring to apply should visit the Federal ministry of Education’s website at www.education.gov.ng ,register and print your examination slip , in conclusion the registration should be after uploading the required documents online.
you are not expected to pay money to anyone as this always results in fraudulent acts.Lastly, the scholarship is for every eligible Nigerian. Also, it is for all gender/both male and female.