Jos (Plateau state ) Ministry of health recruitment has started. If you are looking for a job opportunity then count yourself lucky to be on this site. We are going to provide you with the necessary tips and tricks to secure a well-paying health-related job. This job opportunity is both for Nigerian Graduates and Undergraduates. Read this article carefully to learn everything you need to know.
Here, you will learn about all the requirements, time duration, and academic qualifications for an applicant to successfully secure a job in the jos ministry of health.
Full List of Available jobs in Jos ministry of health for 2022
- Program officer
- Location : jos in plateau state.
- Duties of a program officer
- Work with the service delivery partners, likewise the government and also, and the provider associations in the state to ensure that the activities in the specific health fraction are implemented in the given geographical area.
- They help drive the implementation of the provider behavior change activities in the state.
- also, they help provide interactive opportunities for the supervisors on the Local government level.
- They equally perform other duties as assigned to them by their superiors.
Minimum qualifications to be considered worthy of the job as a program officer at the ministry of health of plateau state.
- A degree in medicine (MBBS / MBChB).
- The applicant must have a minimum of 5 years of functional work. experience in the health factor, especially In Nigeria.
- The applicant must be excellent at speaking and writing too.
- Similarly, before you apply for this job vacancy you must be well. organized person and also have a wide knowledge of Ms word.
Location : jos in plateau state.
- The applicant oversees the organizational cash flow.
- He or she examines the expenses of the firm.
- Provides frequent reports on the finance of the company.
- They see about the expenses of other employees.
- Keep note of the financial changes in the company account.
- Report on ways to boost the income of the company.
- Carry out other tasks as assigned to them by superiors.
Requirements to earn the Accountant Job in Jos Ministry of health.
- The applicant must have a minimum of B.sc / HND in accounting
- Must have at least acquired 3-4 years of working experience in accounting
- The more academically advanced the more you stand a chance of getting the job.
- Upper hand in mathematics, accounting, and financial processes.