Nde Registration Form 2020–The national Directorate of Employment Application can be done in two different ways; offline and online. Everything you need to know about the recruitment has been compiled here to help all interested candidates apply for the job without stress.
Before applying for this job, you need to take your time and read this post line by line so that you will not find the application process difficult. I will guide you on how to apply for the Nde job and also unveil the requirements for this recruitment.
Don’t be in a haste to apply for this Nde recruitment 2020. A lot of people miss out in opportunities like this because they don’t take their time to understand the job they are applying for. You need some basic knowledge about Nde recruitment before applying.
The National Directorate of Employment (Nde) was created in November 1986 but fully began operation in January 1987. Nde was created to fight unemployment in Nigeria, for that sole reason, the federal government of Nigeria created a portal called Jobsforall.
Jobsforall Was created for online registration in order to accumulate recent data of unemployed Nigerian graduates, employers, and skills providers. The aim of creating this portal was to motivate the directorate to serve as a clearinghouse connecting job seekers with existing vacancies in the public and private sector.
Nde recruitment is free and fair to all applicants, after the recruitment exercise the whole application submitted will be properly examined. Only those whose applications meet the requirements for the job will be contacted. Be sure to package your application in a manner that it will be attractive and convincing.
Nde shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their phone number and email address. Make sure you make you of a functional phone number and email address.
Apply Now: Npower massive recruitment 2020
Nde Recruitment Requirements 2020
There certain requirements you must meet before applying for the Nde recruitment. Kindly read below to see all the requirements for the job before applying
- Three (3) credit grades in WASC /SSCE including Maths, English and two (2) other relevant subjects; or National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Ability to work with basic computer packages (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Have adequate problem-solving skills.
- Male or female between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Good at scriptwriting, creative writing, and analytical writing.
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship.
How to Apply for Nde Recruitment 2020
Kindly note that the Nde recruitment have not started according the information reaching us this morning. If you want us to inform you once the recruitment start, just leave a comment behind. Feel free to ask us any question because we are here to serve you better.