NDIC recruitment 2020/2021-The Nigeria Deposit Insurance corporation undergoes massive intake to boost workforce every year. If you are searching for NDIC job opening you’re on the right place. Everything you need to know before you can apply for the NDIC job has been made available here.
Right here, you’ll see NDIC recruitment requirements, online application procedure, how to apply and lots more.Therefore, this is an opportunity to have a job assurance and we encourage you to read more about the company before applying. This is because; a good knowledge of the company will help you in the application of Nigeria Deposit Insurance corporation Recruitment.
NDIC recruitment Requirements 2020/2021
- Firstly five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Lastly bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Firstly master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- Secondly NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Firstly ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Secondly geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Thirdly professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Lastly both Male or female is fine