The Nigerian Army Recruitment portal 2022 has opened. Interested candidates should login to Nigeria army official website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to register for the job.
https://recruitment.army.mil.ng contain both the Nigerian army recruitment portal for both DSSC, SSC and RRI. If you want to apply for any of the courses, you will have to use the portal here.
For more information concerning the ongoing Nigeria army recruitment 2022 click here.
The recruitment portal is currently open. They have warned that if you apply for DSSC, you will not be able to apply for SSC or RRI. Before you proceed to login and submit application, you need to read all the requirements and apply according to your certification.
The main purpose of this write up is to unveil the Nigerian Army Recruitment Requirements and how to apply for the job on the official website.
Let’s quickly outline the Nigeria army requirements for recruitment 2022 because it is the very important.
Nigeria Army Recruitment 2022 Requirements
The requirements will be grouped into DSSC/SSC and RRI. Read them below and find out which category you are qualified to apply under.
Requirements for Direct Short Service Commission and Short Service Combatant ( DSSC and SSC)
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Male or Female between the ages of 20 and 30 years. Medical consultants could be between 25 – 40 years
- Must possess NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter
- Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant regulating bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training.
- Candidates with ability to swim will have added advantage.
- Applicants must submit a letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Measure in height at least 1.68m (for males) and 1.65m (for females).
- Applicants must have a minimum grade of second class (lower divission)
Requirements for Regular Recruitment Intake (RRI)
- All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.
- All applicants must be within the ages of 18-22 years for non-trades. There is no age requirements for trades
- Applicant must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
- Applicant must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
Having known the requirements for the job, we are going to teach you how to apply for the job now.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 | Application Procedure:-
Nigerian Army Application Portal for RRI 2022 :- https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr/recruitment-application-form?new=1&intake=83RRI
Nigerian Army Application Portal for DSSC/SSC 2022:- https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/military-secretary/dssc-application-form?new=1&dssc_course=DSSC0001
When you click on the link, it will tell you that “you are not allowed to access this page” use the login button to login and proceed with the application.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022
To start the application process, make sure you have a functional phone number and email address.
Use your browsing phone or desktop and login to Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022 at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
click on sign up if you do not have an account on the portal yet, else use the login button to enter your email address and password to access the application form area.
Once you are logged in, fill the application form correctly and submit all the required documents.
When done applying, all the applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip.
The first page of the online slip is to be signed by the Registrar of any Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from an applicant’s state of origin.
Successful applicants would be required to take a written examination at selected examination centres chosen by applicants or assigned as appropriate.
Successful candidates would also present their printed photo-slips at Examination Centres and subsequently to the Selection Board during interview.
Candidates applying for RRI should note that there will be no pre-selection computer based test. There will also be no zonal screening, all screening of candidates will be conducted at the candidates respective state of origin.
We wish you all good luck as you apply through the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2022.