All you need to know about the Nigeria DSS recruitment and registration portal 2019/2020 are all contained here. to start your dss registration click here
We have conducted thorough research to make sure we bring all the needed information and news to all DSS interested candidates.
The main purpose of this write up is to give you all the necessary guidance you need to scare through the recruitment processes once the application form is out.
Without wasting much time we are going to analyze the requirements for the DSS job, how to apply for the job and finally give you orientation. the official requirement for the Dss job is contained at the DSS official website at www.dss.gov.ng
Warning: you have to note that the Nigeria DSS recruitment has not started for 2019/2020 we are just here to give you guide.
We are going to notify all interested candidates once the portal for the DSS recruitment opens, all you have to do is to leave a comment at the apex of this write-up.
Let’s now move to the most important part of this write up which is requirements for Nigeria DSS job.
Like every o other
Requirements for Nigeria DSS 2019
1.You should be a Nigeria citizen by birth or born to Nigeria parents before applying for the DSS job.
2. Male candidates should be at least 1.7m tall (for certain posts it’s not necessary)
3. Female candidates should be at least 1.64m tall (for certain posts it’s not necessary);
4. The expanded chest measurement of the candidate must be at least 0.87 meters (for certain posts it’s not necessary);
6. The candidate should be certified by a Government Medical Officer;
7. The candidate must be mentally fit for service;
8. The candidate should be physically fit for service;
9. Applicants who has the following medical issues are not expected to apply for the Nigeria DSS job;
1. Pregnant women;
2. Flat Foot;
3. Major orthopedic operations in the past;
4. Natural disabilities (fractures, stammering and others);
10. Any candidate who wants to apply for DSS in Nigeria can’t be a serviceman if he/she has been found guilty in any criminal offense in Nigeria or any other country;
11. Candidates who have any form of financial embarrassment can’t apply for DSS Nigeria recruitment.
12. Candidates who exceed 30 years of age can’t apply for DSS Nigeria.
How To apply for Nigeria DSS
The first thing you have to note Is that the application is not done online.
You will have to follow this procedure if you wish to apply for Nigeria DSS job.
For more information about the recruitment procedures, login to Nigeria DSS official website at www.dss.gov.ng
Interested candidates should follow the above procedures to apply.
A letter indicating local government of origin. It should be signed by a local government authority;
Handwritten application letter to The Director-General, State Security Service, Abuja. Current Director General of the SSS is Lawal Musa Daura;
Statements of results;
Two color passport photos.(should not be more than a year).
You will need all documents above for registration at the Department of State Service. Do not forget that the DSS of Nigeria recruitment does not request payment for your application. You need to visit the State Security Service headquarters in your state of origin and submit your documents.