Nigeria Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 Download Names Here www.navy.mil.ng
The names of the Nigeria navy shortlisted candidates 2018/2019 has been published
If you are one of the applicants, kindly check the published names through the Nigeria navy official website at www.navy.mil.ng
What you will see here is the names of Nigeria navy shortlisted candidates.
Click here to download the names of Nigeria navy shortlisted candidates
The shortlisted names were based on individual performance in the conducted aptitude test.
Those who did well in the examination were shortlisted were as those who failed the aptitude test were disqualified.
If you are not among the shortlisted candidates, just keep your hope alive and keep going for your dream job.
The 2019/2020 Nigeria navy recruitment would start very soon. We are going to inform all interested candidates once the registration portal opens.
Without wasting much time, let’s quickly unveil the names of the Nigeria navy shortlisted candidates for 2018/2019
Table of Content for Nigeria Navy Shortlisted Candidates
Nigeria Navy Requirements for Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2019
Applicants whose names appear below were successful at the
Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26 Aptitude Test
written on 1 December 2018.
Successful candidates are to report at the Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Lagos State on Saturday 15 December 2018 for an interview which will take place from 15 to 23 December 2018.
The Interview will involve the screening of academic certificates and credentials, medical and physical fitness tests, written and oral examinations. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
a. Original and photocopies of academic certificates and credentials including:
(1) National Identity Card (acknowledgement slip admissible).
(2) First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificates (WAEC, NECO etc), with scratch cards for verification of results (original copy of West African Examination Council Certificate is compulsory).
(3) Certificates from tertiary institutions.
(4) Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates.
(5) NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
(6) Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
(7) Certificate of Local Government of origin.
(8) Two (2) recent coloured passport-sized photographs.
b. Writing materials.
c. Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
d. A pair of white canvas shoes/trainers.
e. Two bed sheets and pillowcases.
f. A set of cutlery.
Candidates who fail to report on 15 December 2018 will be disqualified.