Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2020- The Nigerian police commission has announced the release of its recruitment form 2020 for constables. Interested candidates are to apply through the Nigerian police official recruitment portal at www.npf.gov.ng
Right here, you will get to learn about the Nigerian police recruitment portal, online application procedure, requirements, how to apply, application deadline and lots more. We advise you to read this recruitment guide to help you for swift application of the npf recruitment 2020.
From our experience so for, what puts you on edge for this recruitment is having some basic knowledge about the Nigerian police. After reading this comprehensive guide you will get more understanding about the job you are about to apply for.
The Nigerian police recruitment is free and fair to all. After accepting applications from candidates, they will be critically accessed and examined and, only those who meet the requirements will be shortlisted for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Note! The Nigerian police recruitment form 2020 is out at www.npf.gov.ng kindly click on the link to begin your one-time application. But we advise you to read below to see the requirements before applying for the job.
Nigerian Police Recruitment Requirements 2020
Just like other job, you must meet the basic requirement before applying for this job role if not you would be disqualified after your application. On this premise we urge you to read through the requirements before applying.
- Nationality:Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height:Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest MeasurementMust not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand. Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body. Gross Malformation of teeth. Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status:Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors’ Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended. Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2020
All applications must be submitted ONLINE
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER Is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hard copy of the email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
If you want us to help you with anything about the Nigerian police recruitment kindly leave a comment behind. Feel free also to ask us any question because we are here to serve you better.