Are you searching for Nigerian police Recruitment 2020/2021? or would you like us to teach you how to apply for the Nigerian police recruitment for constable? if you just said yes then you are the right track . all you need to do is to calm down and read this recruitment guide.
Right here, you will get to see the Nigerian police recruitment 2020 recruitment portal, online application procedure, requirements, application deadline and other information concerning the recruitment exercise 2020.
we have come to understand that most of the Npf applicants have little or no knowledge about the Nigeria police force. the below information will help you get shortlisted for the job.
Vision of the Nigerian Police
To make Nigeria safer and more secure for economic development and growth; to create a safe and secure environment for everyone living in Nigeria.
Values of the Nigeria Police
Working together with people irrespective of religious, political, social or economic affiliations to:
- Deliver quality police service that is accessible to the generality of the people;
- Build a lasting trust in the police by members of the public;
- Protect and uphold the rights of persons, to be impartial and respectful in the performance of Police duties;
- Continuously evaluate and improve Police services;
- Provide equal opportunities for career developments for all members of the force;
- Cooperate with all relevant government Agencies and other stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Ministry of Police Affairs and the Police Service Commission to formulate and implement policies for the effective policing of Nigeria.
Primary Responsibilities of a police officer
A police officer acts as an official representative of government who is required and trusted to work within the law. The officer’s powers and duties are conferred by statute. The fundamental duties of a police officer include serving the community, safeguarding lives and property, protecting the innocent, keeping the peace and ensuring the rights of all to liberty, equality and justice.
Nigeria Police Recruitment General Requirements
Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth or naturalization.
Applicant must have 5 credits in 0level including English and mathematics in not more than two sittings.
Applicant must be between 18 and 25 years of age.
Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment
Applicant must not be a member of any secret society or cult group.
Applicant must be of good behavior and must have not been convicted for any criminal offense.
Applicant must be physically and mentally fit. On this ground he or she must present a medical certificate showing that applicant is fit.
The medical fitness certificate must be from a Nigeria government hospital.
Applicant height measurement must be up 1.68 meters and 1.60meters for female
Applicant must be a nursing mother or pregnant woman during the time of this recruitment.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2019/2020
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
- You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER Is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
if you want us to help you with anything kindly leave a comment behind. feel free also to ask us any question because we are here to serve you better.