Nigerian army recruitment of interested civilians for the year 2022 has started. If you are looking for information on this, you are currently on the appropriate website. Here, all the necessary information needed for your application for the recruitment into the Nigerian Army for the year 2022\2023 we will reveal to you in the best manner possible.
There are various offices you can apply for in the Nigerian Army. For you to proceed, you will have to be shortlisted.
Currently, the Nigerian Army recruitment form for 2022 is not out. But, once it is available you can apply for it through this site www.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
NIGERAN ARMY RECRUITMENT CONDITIONS FOR THE YEAR 2022
- firstly, you must be a bonafide citizen of Nigeria, and you must possess either a national identity Number (NIN) or a bank verification number(BVN).
- secondly, the Applicant must be fit in all ramifications according to the Nigerian Army criteria.
- The Applicant must be free from any form of a conviction. i.e he or she must not be an ex-convict.
- the applicant must have a valid birth certificate approved by the national population commission, local government council, or a hospital.
- the Applicants must hold WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE, TRADES TEST, or CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.
- also, the Applicant should not be less than 18 years of age and will not be more than 22 years for non-traders, while traders must not be above the age of 27
- a male applicant must attain a minimum height of 1.68 meters, while a female must attain a minimum height of 1.62 meters
- The applicant must equally have a valid certificate indicating the state of origin.
PROCEDURES FOR APPLICATION
Nigerian Army recruitment forum has stipulated the following procedures for the form application online.
to apply for the recruitment into the Nigerian army,
- firstly, you should log into the Nigerian Army recruitment portal and visit www.recruitment.army.mil.ng and create an account
- secondly, click on register and choose the class you are applying for.
- fill in the required information instructed of you on the portal, once done click on the submission icon.
the the recruitment portal for 2022 is not yet open at the moment. We promise to keep you updated on the latest developments.
Note >>>> before you apply for the form, you must have all the required credentials, similarly, you must scan and upload the documents in the portal lastly, please we advise you not to pay anyone who promises to help you get a job in the Nigerian Army.