NIMET Recruitment 2020-This page is a comprehensive guide about how to apply for Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment 2020/2021 exercise. Right here you will learn the online application procedure, requirements, job description, available positions, application deadline, how to apply for the job and all the latest information, updates and lots more.
Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruits from January to December. There’s no specific time for this particular recruitment. All you need to do is to read this guide carefully so that you will be fully prepared pending when the recruitment exercise will begin for this year.
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency is currently recruiting thousands of Nigerians to fill up vacancies. Therefore, this is an opportunity to have a job assurance and we encourage you to read more about the Job before applying. This is because; a good knowledge of the Agency will help you in the application exercise.
We have always told you that how fast you apply for a particular don’t really matter, what matters is how attractive and convincing your CV is. Be sure to package your CV in a way that you will be shortlisted for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Be rest assured that the NIMET recruitment is absolutely free and fair to all. Only those who meet the job requirements will be contacted for the next phase of the recruitment exercise. If you meet the requirements for the job, we advise you to keep your hope alive.
interested candidates has been asking us questions about Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment form 2020/2021. we are happy to inform you that the form is out at coca cola official website. Click here to begin your application.
NIMET Recruitment 2020/2021 General Requirements
Before applying for the NIMET job, be sure to meet the basic requirements if not you won’t be shortlisted for the job.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- All candidates must present a valid means of identification. Means of identification includes; A Permanent Voter’s Card, A National Identification Card, Driver’s License, or an International Passport.
- Applicant must register with a valid and active email address and a phone number.
- Candidates must ensure that the submitted soft copy of their credentials is in line with the submitted hard copy.
- Experienced candidates in the designated field, have an edge, and stand a better chance of getting recruited.
- Interested applicants must be graduates from any renowned university
How to Apply NIMET Recruitment 2020
If you want us to help you with anything about this recruitment kindly leave a comment behind. Feel free also to ask us any question because we are here to serve you better.