Recruitment into the national population commission has started. Do you want to apply? if yes then you are in the right place.
The National population commission (NPC) of the federal republic of Nigeria just started recruiting Ad hoc staff for the 2022/2023 census exercise.
However, if you want to apply for the recruitment into the NPC as an ad hoc staff you must have met up with their requirements. Read up on this article to see them all.
Please be informed that the NPC e-recruitment portal is meant for some specific local government areas in the republic. This implies that only the citizens living in the underlisted Local government areas, from the 6 states and in equally the 6 geopolitical zones of the republic can fill and submit the forms online.
For your interest, you can apply for the recruitment through the portal:
Listed States and LGA’S for the NPC online Recruitment
The national population commission has listed six states and LGA’S as legal and free to apply for the recruitment.
- Daura LGA in Kastina state – North western geopolitical zone
- Brass LGA in Bayelsa state – south-southern geopolitical zone
- Tongo LGA in Adamawa state – Northeastern geopolitical zone
- Idemili south LGA in Anambra state- south eastern geopolitical zone
- Karu LGA in Nasarawa State – North central geopolitical zone
- Imeko- Afon LGA in Ogun state – South-western geopolitical zone
Requirements for recruitment into NPC for 2022 /2023
To be considered eligible for the recruitment the applicant must pass the following criteria
- Firstly, the applicant must be from the federal republic of Nigeria
- Secondly, Must not be above 35 years of age or below the age of 20
- Thirdly, Must have a means of identification, usually the National identification number (NIN) or card
- Furthermore, The applicant must have a minimum of 3 credits in his or her senior secondary school certificate examinations
- The applicant must have undergone computer lessons of some sort
- Lastly, the applicant must be able to read, write and speak fluently in the English language
the following steps are to be followed strictly for a successful application for the NPC recruitment for the 2022/ 2023 census.
- Go to the portal https://nationalpopulation.gov.ng/
- Click the link showing ‘Start Application’
- Create an account with your functional email address
- Similarly, the Applicant should log into his or her email account to verify the account
- Fill out the NPC application carefully
- The applicant should upload the required documents
- Lastly, click the submit link
If you find this post informative please try to share it with your friends via social media and subscribe via email to receive notifications when we drop our next post
Other recruitments that are ongoing