Peace Mass Transit Limited Recruitment 2020– This post is made as regards to the massive recruitment currently ongoing at peace mass transit. If you want to apply for a job role there, we charge you to read this page till end to get all the vital information and updates regarding the recruitment exercise.
As a way of giving back to the society, the company offers Nigerians the opportunity to offer services through their Recruitment platform, this is in other to engage the unemployed Nigerians.
This month January and February, peace mass Nigeria is recruiting over 5,000 Nigerians to fill up vacancies. Therefore, this is an opportunity to have a job assurance and we encourage you to read more about the company before applying. This is because, a good knowledge of the company will help you in the application process.
We have always told you that how fast you apply for a particular job doesn’t matter, what matters is; how attractive and convincing your CV is. Be sure to package your CV in a way that it will look attractive and convincing so you will contacted for the job.
General Qualifications and Requirements For The Peace Mass Transit Limited Recruitment 2019.
Applicants applying for the MT Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.