Are you searching for Polaris Bank Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2020/2021 or would you like us to show you how to apply for the job openings at Polaris bank? If you just said yes then, read till end to get the full gist.
Polaris Bank Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading Financial Institutions. A Systematically Important Bank (SIB) committed to promoting customer convenience and lifestyle through its wide-range of electronic banking solutions.
We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work across our 300 pIus branches within Nigeria to build a banking career in the capacity below:
Notice: Polaris Bank recruitment portal is currently off. We will update this web page once the recruitment exercise kicks off or kindly leave a comment behind.
Hot Jobs in Nigeria
- Are You Ready To Define Yourself?
- Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
- If yes, then you can become a part of the Polaris Bank family!
- We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
- At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
Polaris Bank Job Requirements 2020/2021
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.