Are you in need of a job? If yes then this is the right place for you to be in. this program me by the standard bank for all citizens of countries in the African continent. Also, It is for the young and prominent graduates of the African continent. This program me is now open for the year 2022.
At least a year or two of internship with the Standard Bank group presents a special opportunity for youths to gain a memorable all time working experience ,which may not be guaranteed in other groups but here it is upheld. Once a member, you have every chance to contribute immensely to any development project of choice and also have the chance to develop in your skills and experience.
Firm– Standard Bank plc, South Africa
Nature of program me – youth development and employment opportunities .
Location- cited at South Africa
Academic qualifications – fresh graduates
Nationality – Majorly Africans
What to expect in the program me-
When you are done with your internship programme, you will posses extremely desirable skills and qualifications. As a result, you’ll be able to take control of your professional prospects and apply for the role of your dreams.
A traineeship with the Standard bank group, uses a work-based learning approach. That is while they working you learn. which will help prepare and make you better equipped to achieve your goals in life.
Standard bank programme-Qualification Criteria
To earn qualification for the standard Bank youth development and employment program me, applicants have to meet up with the following conditions ;
- Matric has to be complete with at least a 60% average for all
- Minimum tertiary academic average of 60% or above for traineeship, internships and graduate programmes depending on specific programme requirements.
- Currently completing or done with a tertiary qualification in commerce science, Technology , Mathematics , Social science, Arts,
- Matric, Higher Certificate, Diploma, Advanced diploma, Btech, Degree and Post Graduate qualifications accepted depending on specific programme requirements
- Must be a South Africa citizen, between ages of 18-30, not registered for or completing another Traineeship, or internship.
Note: the processes of recruitment are in accordance with the applicable local laws and regulations. The Standard bank of South Africa has a policy for vaccination which expects all employees to be completely vaccinated against COVID-19 .
We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraud line on +27 800222050 or TransactionFraudOpsSA@standardbank.co.za
Application Deadline is not yet specific