Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020-In this article, we are going to share all the latest information and updates of SON Recruitment this 2019. Apart from getting the latest information and updates, we have also done well to compile all that you need to know before the Standard Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 kicks off. We advise all interested candidates to calm down and read till end.
About Standard Organisation of Nigeria
Standard Organisation of Nigeria (SON) was established in 1971 as the statutory body vested with the responsibility of standardizing and regulating the quality of all products in Nigeria. Its function anchors on investigating the quality of facilities, materials and products in Nigeria, and instituting a quality assurance system for the certification of factories, products and laboratories.
In the bid to expand its core science Human Resources capacity base to better meet the growing demands for its services, SON is offering opportunity to diligent and result oriented applicants seeking to develop their careers in an organisation with the culture of high performance and pursuit of excellence.
General Qualification for Son Recruitment 2019/2020
Its important to note that, only candidates who have minimum Bachelor degree or HND in the below disciplines are expected to apply.
- Laboratory Sciences
- Physical Sciences:- Chemistry; Microbiology; Biochemistry; Physics; Agriculture; Botany; Zoology; Industrial Chemistry.
Important Skills and Qualities
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Active listening and analytical thinking ability
- Creativity and innovative disposition
- Distinctive written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Focus on service delivery
- Computer Literacy.