Have you heard this news about Total recruitment 2020/2021? Would you mind if we show you the current job openings at total Nigeria this 2020? If you just said yes then, you’re on the right track.
Hot jobs in Nigeria
International Programme for Junior (VIE) – Solar Project Engineer (M/F)
Job Location: Lagos-CHURCHGATE ST(NGA)
Métier: Project Management
Employment type: VIE
Contract duration: 180
Duration unit: Months
Branch: Marketing & Services
Proposed start date: 1st August, 2019
- You will report to the Conceptual Design Manager and provide functional guidance and assistance to Sales Department, Solar Business department, Marketing Department, Operations Department, Depots/Maintenance/Plants Engineers, Project Engineers, Plant and Maintenance Department.
- Based in the company’s head office, you will visit any of the company’s sites at various locations all over the country where your attention will be required from time to time.
- You will manage projects from layout to commissioning, essentially in Network and General Trade and exceptionally in depots/facilities and ensure that all major and minor projects are executed safely, qualitatively, timely and at optimal cost.
- In order to have an idea, an average project cost of solar station is USD 50k, and there are around 65 projects per year.
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering / renewable energies
- Experiences in project management, site supervision and electrical installations
Experience level required:
- 0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years
- Fluent in French and English
- AutoCAD, Excel, PV syst or equivalent
Deadline: 31st July, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should click here and apply.
If you want us to help you with anything about total Nigeria plc recruitment, kindly leave a comment behind. Feel free also to ask us any question because we are here to serve you better.
Please Share this with friends and family on social media